JAX della Sun
Java Api for Xml
- The Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) provides standard hooks for generating DOM documents, SAX Parsers and trasformations.
- The Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) provides the means to bind XML into Java objects and back again.
- The Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM) provides a standard for Java messaging.
- The Java API for XML-based RPC (JAX-RPC) provides the underpinnings of an XML-based RPC mechanism.
- Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) provides standard hooks for accessing Web services registries.