- The first detections of the key prebiotic molecule PO in star-forming regions, awarded with the prize of best poster of the conference IAU 332: Astrochemistry VII - Through the Cosmos from Galaxies to Planets, 20 - 24 March 2017, Puerto Varas, Chile, https://iaus332.physics.unsw.edu.au
- Low D/H ratio in the Galactic Center Quiescent Gas. Fractionation of isotopes in space: from the solar system to galaxies, 10 - 13 October 2016, Florence, Italy, https://www.arcetri.astro.it/~fraction/
- The role of low-mass star clusters in the formation of massive stars.
Conference "The Soul of massive star formation", 15-20 March 2015, Puerto Varas, Chile, http://www.das.uchile.cl/star-formation/
- Constraining the non-thermal emission from young stars in Orion.
Workshop on mm-VLBI with ALMA, 22-23 January 2015, CNR Research Area, Bologna, Italy
- The role of low mass star clusters in massive star formation. The Orion case.
Conference Massive Stars: From α to , 10-14 June 2013, Rodes, Greece, http://a2omega-conference.net/Default.aspx
- The kinematics of the hottest gas in massive star-forming regions.
"X Astronomical Spanish Society Meeting", 9-13 July 2012, Valencia, http://www.sea-astronomia.es/drupal/SEA2012
- The overall systematic trends in the kinematics of the hottest gas in massive star forming regions. Conference "The Molecular Universe (IAU Symposium 280)", 30 May - 3 June 2011, Toledo, Spain, http://www.iau.org/science/meetings/past/symposia/993/